7.14.2005

Yada, Yada, Yada

A deal is in place. About damn time.

I’m not going to take a long time a write a huge post because I have to start planning my team for the upcoming fantasy hockey season. Oh my god, who to pick?

Anyway, my favourite addition to the new CBA is the chance for owners to take the players to arbitration. Now if a player sucks it up for a season, he could lose a bunch of money.

Hopefully this will eliminate players having one good season just before their contract expires. You won’t have anymore high-paid, one-year wonders.

Now, I’m looking forward to the draft lottery and can’t wait for the season to open up. I’m not one of those people who are going to boycott the game. I love hockey too much to do that.

Other stuff, mainly me bitching...

I think we need another leader like Hitler to take care of all these terrorists. He just about wiped out all the Jews with no mercy. I’m sure he could get rid of Al-qaeda in no time. Look at how quick he rolled over France.

Why do the natives in North Battleford think they can wander where ever the hell they want? I don’t know how many times I’ve nearly hit one of them when they dart out into the street. I know back before the evil white man came, they could trounce around where ever. It’s not that way anymore. We came, took over and created a set of guidelines so we wouldn’t be cleaning the blood off the grills of our expensive automobiles.

People who have easy desk jobs should be able to drink at work as long as it doesn’t affect the person’s performance. I think my job could be greatly improved with a nice six-pack at my side.

DJs who don’t take requests and play crappy top 40 dance music all the time should be beaten. The only night club in North Battleford caters to the 16-year-old population, and they wonder why it’s so slow in there. Maybe they should try to attract costumers that are legally able to enter the establishment. Joel should have kicked that guy’s ass.

Getting naked and dancing to REM alone in the living room of your one-room apartment sounds a lot better than it really is. Maybe if I was a hot chick, it would greatly improve the activity.