2.06.2008

Whatever Happened to Tommy Lee Jones?

Oh, Tommy Lee Jones. You kinda had me worried there for a while, but then No Country for Old Men came out and everything seemed great again. Then you go ahead and do this:



Then again, considering how much money some of these stars get paid to do these Japanese commercials I shouldn't be surprised. For more videos of celebrities shilling in Japan go here. You may be surprised at who you see.

http://www.japander.com

Also, I bought a PS3 and the whole Rock Band setup last night. Apparently I don't like money as much as I thought. I may get to play video game drums now but there goes my dream of swimming in money like that cartoon duck.

And yes, I know his name is Uncle Scrooge. Cartoon duck just sounded better. Oh, it doesn't? Well, if you're so smart, then why don't you write a damn note, huh? Philistines.