11.23.2005

The next two months are going to suck

Uh-oh. I just inherited two months of bad luck. I don’t know enough people to send this chain letter on. Why can’t I know enough people to pass on these stupid e-mails that will send me into unluckiness.
The last bout of bad luck was just about to come to an end and then another one pops up.
The e-mail had some guidelines to follow to make a girlfriend happy. It’s obviously propaganda from the female forces of the world. I was not fooled. They don’t like to be complimented, given presents, surprised, hugged, flirted with, hands held and so on. I’m a lot smarter than that.
At the bottom was the curse. Pass this on to 16 people or receive two months bad luck.
I panicked. I only have 15 addresses in my e-mail list. I’m screwed. I guess that lottery ticket in my pocket won’t be a winner and my Seattle Seahawks will take a dive for the rest of the season. The surgeon promising to remove Joel from my back will cancel the surgery and my life will get considerably worse as time progresses over the two months.
Why don’t a I just erase spam e-mails?



Wasn't Hitler a handsome man?