10.27.2005

An easy $20

I won $20 last night off the one of the stupidest bets ever.
Usually I don’t bet unless it’s a lock and this one was.
My buddy and I were at the pub drinking beer and eating wings.
I told him our waitress was a provincial fitness competitor and he didn’t believe me.
Why is that so stupid? Because she took first place and made it onto my sports pages.
I’m still not sure why he wouldn’t believe. She did change the colour of her hair and we had quite a few beers.
Maybe he just wanted an excuse to talk to her, but it would have made him look like an idiot.
Oh well, it’s $20 in my pocket.

The White Sox are the world champs. Whoopie.

Brian Adams is coming to Saskatoon. The radio played a big concert announcment for a entire week and it turns out to be Brian Adams. What a let down.
I haven’t been this disappointed since Joel told me Superman isn’t real. I was one sad day for me.