10.19.2005

Original packaging

Finally, after a month of waiting I saw The 40-year-old Virgin.
North Battleford only gets three movies a week, so it takes a little time for certain movies to get here.
It was worth the wait. I had the highest expectations for the movie and it was good.
The best part was his toy collection. I spent the entire time looking at the walls of his house trying to see what collectibles he owned.
There would be no way I’d sell those action figures off. I almost started crying just thinking about it.
The poor guy.

I havne’t been blogging much. I’ve been swamped at work. We’re putting together a special advertisment supplement where for a fee the editorial staff will write a story about the business. It’s not fun. Let me just say that I had two 1 a.m. work parties with my computer last week.

My upcoming birthday party all depends on whether or not a 94-year-old lady dies and the funeral is on Sunday. She was doing good today, but could turn at any moment.
What’s going on? A BBQ, beer, video games, football and Jack.
My designated driver is already lined up. I’m ready to go.

I watched the Saturday night live's best of David Spade on Saturday night. Damn is he funny.