11.22.2005

It's beginning...

Middle of the month.
I checked my account to see what bills I have yet to pay. I printed out a statement and on the 15th a mysterious $92 was taken out, but two days later the money was put back in.
I was puzzled. I looked back a month and again on the 15th $92 was taken out.
I went up to the teller, who was pretty good looking, and inquired.
She took down the information and it was passed along to the manager. She wasn't interested in my witty banter about the weather.
She told me the manager would look into it and give me a call.
The manager did. It turns out that on the 15th of the month I manage a trip to Calgary to purchase something from a store that I don’t know about.
It makes me wonder about some security issues at my bank. Does this happen at all banks? Am I a freak of nature? Why me?
It hasn’t really done anything harmful, but this could be just be the start of something big. A conspiracy by some evil organization based out of Calgary. There's no other explaination; banks don't make mistakes.
I urge everyone to go check their accounts and make sure some diabolical transactions aren’t happening to you.
We have to squash this evil uprising before it grows too powerful and takes over the world on bank account at a time.

This post is made better by listening to some Zebrahead while reading.