3.01.2006

I better post something before Joel comes up with another sexual innuendo

There’s six inches of snow covering the ground, which makes for some interesting winter driving.
I’m all over the road. My little Nissan with her 13-inch tires aren’t much for treading through the snowy weather.

I’ve been a busy guy “slobbering on boxes” for the past couple weeks.

Actually I’ve been kicking back and takin’ it easy. I’m catching up on my movie watching. I fell behind and still have a lot of catching up to do.
In all my movie watching, there’s only two movies I’ve recommended to other people to watch: Saw II and The Island.
Every week five new movies come out at least and there’s nothing that great coming out. Maybe I’m watching the wrong movies. Maybe there’s nothing good being put on the shelves at the two video stores in this town. Maybe I’m an idiot and can’t pick out the crap from the brilliant.
Where’s Joel when you need him? He always knows what’s crap. His movie shelf is filled with crap. Crappity crap crap. Yes Joel, CRAP. Even that alien cartoon I was laughing hysterically at was crap.